12/20/2010

December 20, 2010

GOOD ABOUT TODAY:
    Jerry's 66th birthday. I am so glad we've stayed married for 30 years and that we are happy. He is the husband I always hope for and dreamed of.
    I got to stay home all day. I love days where I don't have to go out. I got boxes ready to mail and had a meeting with my girl friends.
    I had a great prayer time with Lori and Laura. It is good to spend quality time with women who know God and are long-time friends. We can be real with each other.
    I got a package from my mommy that had stuff in it like what she would've put in my stocking in the past. I loved the little surprises of washcloths, candy canes, foot scrub, cookie cutters, chocolate, crayons, a bracelet and a novel. Stockings are supposed to be filled with fun stuff and this was. Made me feel happy and loved.
    Kristen called me three times: once for a recipe, once to discuss Christmas dinner and once for...I can't remember, but I like it when she calls. I like it that we're friends and family. Darren sent me an email to make sure I knew they were home safely. How thoughtful.
    Jesus is my savior and the lover of my soul.
IT WAS A GOOD DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment