12/23/2010

December 23, 2010

    Today I woke up feeling a bit better. I am taking a new medication that makes me have really wacky dreams. Just plain, old, silly stuff. I often wake up laughing about the dreams. But last night, or more accurately, this morning - I had a somewhat meaningful dream. So I woke up feeling like I've made progress in certain areas.
    I found a perfect gift for Jerry. We said we weren't going to give gifts, but how can I not get him 'the perfect gift'?    
    My mom got the package I sent and then chastised me about the note on the box that said to not open before Christmas. We'll see if she can hold out. I love surprising her.
    I went to the Olympia Library today. What a great place. It's one block away from where I work and I plan to spend more time there. The atmosphere was much different than the one closer to my home. It was friendly, helpful and open. And I found the books I was looking for. Nice!
    We finished cleaning the church and don't have to come back before Sunday. This way we can enjoy Christmas. I love working there.
    I got to read four stories to StarBaby after her dinner, playtime, "WonderPets" and bath. Such a sweet girl.
   I just realized this may be really boring to the reader, but I love recounting the good in my day. It really helps my perspective. Even when the day seems especially painful or fatiguing, I can find good in it and see God's touch. I love my Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment