12/21/2010

December 21, 2010

    I was able to send my packages from Ralph's Thriftway without having to wait. There was no one in line when I got there. I also was able to park right next to the shopping cart stall so I didn't have to do a lot of walking or carrying. I also ran into two people I don't get to see very often.
    Today my tender-hearted husband encouraged me to go home early even though we still had work to do. Flexibility and partnership are wonderful. So is a kind husband.
    I got a roll of plastic table covering for $3 - usually over $12. This will be great for my spring bulletin boards.
    When I got home, I turned up the heat and went to bed. I like my pretty, dark room on days like this.
    The guys (Jerry and Keith) fixed their own dinner.
    Jesus blessed me with these two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment