12/28/2010

December 26 and 27, 2010

December 26, 2010
We had more family time for which I am so grateful.
Alyssa and An Aka (Aunt Erika) and Guncole Dawen are BUDS! Finally. They play the balloon game and Alyssa follows Aunt Erika here and there.
I discovered prime rib makes good leftovers.
Speculations were confirmed that the grown-up girls like to have pedicures together. It was fun to hang out and talk without interruptions.
Jason and Kristen went out for awhile and we babysat. It was just Papaw and Gigi and Alyssa watching Thomas the Train and The Backyardigans. Wonderful.

December 27, 2010
A couple of my girlfriends and I have been meeting on Monday mornings at my house to touch base and pray together. Today one of the girls came in and sat down and said, "Ah, peace." That is a wonderful compliment to me. My house isn't the best on the block and it's never perfectly tidy, but the Spirit of God dwells here and I'm so glad others are comfortable in my home.
At one point our conversation had all four of us crying. I am so grateful for friends I can be really honest with. They are safe. We have each said the same about each other. Thank you, Jesus, for good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment